our major difference from most of the other nurseries and vendors is we breed, grow and market our own products! we seldom buy and sell other people’s products. we are proud of what we are selling. we are 100% back our products we sell. we always offer plants that have never bloomed previously or screened unless we specify in the product overview. so your chance getting a good one is as good as we do.
we emphasize slipper orchids, our products include:
* Paphiopedilum species which include, Brachypetalum, Parvisepalum, Multifloral and their hybrids.
* Phragmipedum species and their hybrids.
* Cattleys and a few other species.
Some photos on the website are actual representations of the flower or the parent flowers. In most cases the photos are representative of what the flower would look like.
Our pricing policy is based on the quality, quantity of production, and supply and demand. Therefore you might find a similar cross is more or less expensive to another.
As we all know, orchids can take a long time to mature and flower. Some can take up to 5-6 years to bloom. Here are the sizes and representations of our products:
* LS - Leaf span from right to left tip of the largest pair of leaves, expected to take up to 3 years to mature and flower.
* NBS - Near Blooming Size, expect to mature and flower in 1-2 years.
* BS - Blooming Size, expect to flower in the coming season.
* xG - Per Growth - price is per mature new growth. Example 1G, 2G, etc.
* D - Division - described under Product Overview.
* Flask - each flask contains approximately 25 plants that are ready to deflask.
Again, time to mature and flower are highly depending on your growing environment and condition.
Most of our plants are grown in 2.25;"
As such, we always try to improve and breed for the future. Because of this, we apology we are not be able to show photos of some of our newer crosses (both as plants and flasks) that we offer. It is mainly we have not bloomed these crosses yet.
We make the best effort to provide healthy plants which are true to name. Problems, however, do occur. If damage appears to have occurred in transit, please notify the carrier and us immediately. In the case of mislabeled plants, we will do our best to make amends and our liability is limited to the purchase price of the plants we sell.
Orchid Inn, Ltd gives no warranty, implied or expressed as to the productivity of any plants. Many of the crosses offered are speculative and it is impossible to predict with certainty the outcome of hybrid crosses. The descriptions listed are our best guess for that particular cross. Our liability, in all instances, is limited to the purchase price of the plants we sell.